Perfect for a summer soiree, these light and fresh Grilled Chicken Caesar Spears are bite size and packed with flavor. Grill your own chicken breast or use pre-grilled bite size chicken from your local grocery.
These Grilled Chicken Caesar Spears are SUPER FUN to eat! Chicken breast gets coated in mayonnaise and my favorite spicy seasoning then grilled up to perfection on my Weber charcoal grill. Of course, you could make this even easier by purchasing pre-grilled chicken bites at your local grocery.
I know I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes during the hot Summer months. Recipes that get you away from the kitchen and outside where all the fun is at. These would be the perfect addition to any picnic at the park, especially if you buy the pre-grilled chicken. Just package everything up in your basket and assembly is a cinch when you get to your destination. Or how about on your Summer camping trip? I always welcome anything fresh while I’m camping. In fact, I CRAVE IT!
More Recipes Like This:
Shop These Products at Amazon:
Leave a Comment:
I would love to hear from you! If you make my recipe, stop back by and leave a comment. Not only would it totally make my day, feedback helps me deliver the best content on my blog.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Spears
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 thin chicken breast fillets
- 1 tsp Zatarain’s cajun seasoning or your favorite seasoning
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup Marie’s Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan fresh grated
- ½ cup croutons chopped
- Lemon slices for serving
- Prepare grill
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise and seasoning
- Grill chicken getting nice charred grill lines
- Remove chicken and let sit for 5 minutes
- Mix together in a ziplock bag dressing and olive oil, cut tip of bag to create a “piping” bag
- Cut chicken into cubes
- Lay out all the romaine lettuce leaves
- Using the ziplock “piping” bag squeeze a line of dressing on each romaine leaf
- Arrange about ¼ cup chicken cubes on romaine (how much chicken depends on size of romaine leaf)
- Using “piping” bag squeeze another line of dressing (I like zig-zag pattern over chicken)
- Top with chopped croutons and parmesan
- Serve with lemon wedge
- * Ingredients are approximate and may need to be increased if using larger romaine lettuce leaves
Leave a Reply