Everyone needs pie on Pi Day and this Irish Cream Pie vanished in about 3.14159265359 seconds, seriously! And, it is so easy to make!
Crushed chocolate animal crackers get covered in Irish cream chocolate pudding and topped with the most creamy, fluffiest whipped cream, that’s spiked with…yes, you guessed it, Irish cream. So, whether you are celebrating Pi Day or St. Patrick’s Day or maybe you just want a quick easy dessert, then this pie is for you!
Irish Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate cookies, such as chocolate animal crackers
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 5.9 oz chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cup cold whole milk
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liquor
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Irish cream liquor
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crush chocolate cookies until fine and crumbly.
- Mix in sugar.
- Combine with melted butter and press into pie dish right away.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding mix, cold milk and Irish cream until starting thicken. Pour into prepared pie crust. Cover with saran wrap and place in fridge for at least 2 hours until firm.
- In a bowl, using a hand mixer, whip heavy cream, sugar, Irish cream and vanilla until thick and creamy.
- Spoon whipped cream evenly over chilled pie. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with finely chopped chocolate chips.