Make ahead sandwich layered with meats, cheese, olive tapenade, roasted red peppers and sliced pepperoncini
- 1 large loaf Crusty French bread split
- 6-8 tbsp Green olive tapenade
- 1/4 lb Provolone cheese with natural smoke flavor
- 1/4 lb Good deli ham thin sliced
- 1/4 lb Italian dry salami thin sliced
- 6-8 Jarred roasted red peppers in oil
- 6-8 Pepperoncini thin sliced
Scoop out part of the inside of French bread halves and discard.
Spread green olive tapenade on each French bread half.
Place a layer of deli ham, a layer of provolone cheese and a layer of Italian dry salami on each French bread half.
Place roasted red peppers and pepperoncini on one French bread half and cover with other French bread half to complete the sandwich.
Wrap tightly in Saran wrap,then in Ziplock and place in cooler at least over night or until ready to eat up to 3 days.