Garlic Prawns & Blistered Tomatoes
Garlic prawns with blistered tomatoes and Swiss chard over creamy polenta
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch cherry tomatoes on the vine or a large handful cherry tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 16 large shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 1 bunch Swiss chard rough chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup dried polenta
- 1 splash cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and place tomatoes in pan. Sear quickly on each side until blistered, but not too long that they burst open. Remove from pan.
Add remaining olive oil, garlic and shrimp. Toss to coat. Add Swiss chard and saute until shrimp turn opaque about 2-3 minutes and Swiss chard is just wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over creamy polenta with blistered tomatoes.