Dinner in 15 minutes is totally possible with Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit. Smokey shrimp top this creamy cilantro lime chopped salad and it all gets wrapped up in a warmed tortilla for #tacotuesday
SW Chopped Shrimp Tacos
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 ear corn sliced off the cob
- 16 large 16/20 raw shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 squeeze lime
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 sprigs cilantro chopped for garnish
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 lime sliced in wedges for serving
- Prepare salad according to directions. Let sit for 5-10 minutes as flavors develop.
- Toss shrimp together with corn kernels, smoked paprika, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and salt & pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp, gently tossing as they cook until turning pink and opaque, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve salad and shrimp in a flour tortilla with cilantro garnish and lime wedges.
Pull together #tacotuesday in just 15 minutes. Go and grab yourself a bag of Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad, an ear of corn and some nice shrimp. We’re making SW Chopped Shrimp Tacos for dinner tonight.
These days it’s lighter longer and I find myself wanting to spend more time outside then cooking dinner inside. I get home from my day job and have work to do on making my farm happen. There’s chickens to feed, dogs, cats an kids, they all need attention. My vegetable garden screams out for water and they many unfinished remodel projects stare me down, like what? So, yes, dinner in 15 minutes is as much needed as TOTALLY POSSIBLE!
So, go grab that bag of salad, thaw out the frozen shrimp and get it done just like that. I’ll be out in the garden…because I’m already done.